Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tucker - Our Neighbor

Tucker

Tucker is my neighbor, He has been my neighbor throughout my entire life. He lives right next door to mine. His family was friends with my father. Tucker is 19 but for a very long time, he was always a little kid to me. When I was little my older sister, Ruthie used to babysit for his family. When I was 11, I took over for my sister. (for like 1 day). This kid used to love the Movie 'Mars Attacks' and when I babysat him, he wanted to watch it over and over again. Then later that night, I went to the bathroom and he found a lighter and lit the back of the couch on fire. I was soooo pissed!! We waited at the same bus stop everyday (when I lived with my father) until I turned 16 and got my licence. He played house together as kids and he had a crush on my sister. Ruthie was always the pretty one.
Haylee

When he was about 14 and I was 19, I had a best friend named Haylee. I went to school with her older sister, Tiff. Haylee was 15 at the time. I still see her every once in a great while. Anyways, I introduced the two at a party I had thrown and they "hooked up". Little did anyone know at the time but he lost his virginity that night. Tucker and her dated for a few days, I was a little ticked at them both for treating sex so lightly. I guess it is not my life. Tucker is a good guy but he hangs out with some shady people. He has a good heart but he is the first person I ask when something criminal is going on in town.
Joe
Also, this is Joe, he is the jerk that asked for a pack of ciggarettes and said that he would pay me back the next day and never did. It may have been 3 years ago but I'm still very mad about it! He also left his two dogs to roam the streets while his family moved to Florida for a while. My uncle George took the dogs in and now they are little morbidly obese dogs. He aparently moved back to Wilmington recently, so if you see him tell him I hate him very much. A pack of ciggarettes back would be great...although I'm hoping to quit smoking sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment