Friday, October 14, 2011

Answering a question about Tyler's reaction to the masked man.

Thank you for asking, I am a pretty open person and apreciate your concern for my family's safety. Ty is actually adopted but related to us. My cousin gave him up 3 years ago and we took him in as our own. She has visits but he doesn't know yet. I love him as a son just the same.
Right now we are telling him it was a neighbor pranking us and trying out his Halloween costume. I am assuming that is the case. We live in an ever more currupt neighborhood. Gangs are coming into the country from the cities. Since the introduction of the GDs and LatinKings into our town, we've had someone steal our car stereo, steal money from our cars, a busted garage door, someone left used condoms in our camper and now this masked prank that has been continuing for over a week now. He didn't just come to the porch, hes been peeking into Ty's window at night.
It makes me sad. As worrisome as the masked man is, right now my concern is more for this imaginary friend that seems to be influencing Tyler to do bad things. I've had to issue more time outs for bad behavior and lying in the past two weeks than he has had in his entire life. Ty keeps blaming the deaths of neighborhood animals on this ToneKaCocoa and says that this imaginry cat makes him hit the pets and sneak out of the yard. I don't like it one bit. We're taking him to a doctor next week to get him some help. Mental illness runs in my family and I'm worried he might be showing signs of schitsophrenia at a young age. Imgainary friends are not supposed to be violent unless something else is wrong. Imaginary friends are normal except when they involve voilent behavior.
The masked man doesn't scare him as far as I know. He thinks he has made a new friend. I don' t like it, I can't stand people that try to scare little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment