Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jared

Jared
Jared is 17 and he is staying with us for a while. I grew up with his family but him and his mother had a falling out. So now we are in the process of temporary gaurdianship of him. It really is a pain in the butt. Jared is a good kid, he doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs. He keeps to himself and is on his cell phone constantly. Jared wants to be an interior designer and has a boyfriend. He loves to take pictures but doesn't like to be filmed on video. He is self concious about being on video.
Jared and the pets
He is helpful and considerate and I am so thankful to have him in our life. He loves chocolate milk and Kat-Tony (our cat) likes him so much more than me.
Even though he is basically an adult, I always see him as the 11 year old little boy   I used to play PS2 games with (I was 17yrs old). His family stayed with us for a few months while they were struggling and he was like my little buddy. We would always cook together and do exercize videos together.

Lynn at Sophmore Homecoming: I am the girl with the liberty spikes.
This was before I got pregnant and stopped caring about my weight. Man, I wish I looked like that again! I was hot as hell!!

His family fell on hard times a few years ago, they were living in a motel in a bad city and he wanted out. So now he is "bored in the country". It was for the best anyways since he came out of the closet to his family a few months after he moved in with us. We are pretty open minded about that sort of thing as long as he is safe and not sleeping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment