Sunday, October 16, 2011

Job interview on Tuesday

Well the Children's Academy took down their website now, it is official that they are closed now. Why are they closed? I have no idea. Nobody is telling me anything except that DCFS is doing some kind of investigation. At least I am not in trouble or anything, but I wonder what happened. Whatever happened didn't happen on a day I was working, so that is a relief.

Anywho these last 21 days of me being at home have been hell. With no money coming in and me being home all day, all I do is get in the way and tensions have been high. If I have to watch to Yo-Gaba-Gaby one more day, I'll throw the TV! I Love my family but I NEED a job and school to keep my mind occupied. I'm not happy unless I have all fields of my life full: family, job, school, and nice house....etc. It has been wonderful to finally catch on housework, Charlie is a good daddy but not so much a housekeeper.

 I have an interview to La-Petite on tuesday and I am super excited! I know I'll get it, I'm a qualified and expereinced teacher who would be an asset to any company. Why do I still feel so much doubt?

No comments:

Post a Comment