Saturday, October 8, 2011

Jared is on a date.....

So Jared met his internet boyfriend for the first time last night, aparently this date was super amazing! The guy picked him up in a limo, took him to dinner, dancing bowling, a movie and a carnival. Jared is 17 and turns 18 in December. The DCFS temporary guardianship process has not yet finalized, so I really don't have much say in what Jared does. But this guy picked him up yesterday at noon and Jared hasn't been back since. Should I be concerned? Maybe it is just because my life has been so hard, but whenever things seem too good to be true, they usually are. For a person to throw around this much cash, it makes me think there is some alterior motives involved.

Tristan thinks I am just bitter from experiences I've had in my life. i.e. Aunt killing sister while sister slept, mother having skitso-affective bipolar disorder (or however it is spelled), and being hurt a long time ago when I was a little girl. He says that not everyone is "bad people", but I think inside, we all have some darkness. Nothing is free in this world. If I am the "good person", daycare teacher who sticks by the book and has a moral code...and I see this giant pit of darkness in myself. If I am the 'good guy' and I think and feel the things I think and feel...then I could only imagine how much darker other people are on the inside. If it wasn't for my family that keeps me grounded, I could only imagine what I would do.

Ok, so Jared didn't come home last night which is a first. He took these pictures of his date last night and uploaded them onto his facebook using his cell phone. Weirdly enough there isn't any pictures of him or his boyfriend. Should I be concerned? I pulled this crap as a teenager, but he normally doesn't. What does a rich mid 20's guy want with a poor 17yr old? Do I really seem that bitter and paranoid? Does anyone else think serial killer or drug dealer at this situation?









No comments:

Post a Comment