Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I visited Tucker Today

I asked Tucker, my next door neighbor about it today. He says he wasn't the one trying to scare Ty and I actually halfway believe him. He told me that he never broke into my camper and left used condoms everywhere. Unfortunately he also said that if he'd realized it was an option, he would have done it long ago. Of course he said he would have cleaned up after himself, so he said. WTF? That is so not the point.

Yes, it is very irritating for someone to break in and have sex in my property, but it is freakin sick to leave someone else with the mess. Isn't that like a weird sex thing that some people have? Like a messed up fetish? Fun is fun and marriages need to be lively, but property damage and tresspassing is still tresspassing.

I think people forget that I am not my father. I don't like it when people randomly drop by and do whatever the hell they want. My father has been dead for about a year and a half now and his friends still think they can walk around my yard whenever they feel. I do my best to put a stop to it, but I can only do so much. One day there will be a beautiful privacy fence all around my yard with a locked gate. Those fancy kind with the remote that opens when you press it. Charlie calls me paranoid, but I think it makes sense. Theft is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Anyways, he said he didn't do it and I believe him. He said there is a guy that might have some information about it, but it requires money and grossness. NO THANK YOU! I'm not going to be paying some drug dealer or gang member to tell me a bunch of shit that will undoubtedly get me burgled later. WTF happened to this town. All of these farm boys that think they are gangsta because they watch MTV rap crap can go sod off!

Your family raised livestock, stop being a dumbass wanna be gansta. I mean really?

No comments:

Post a Comment