Wednesday, October 5, 2011

There was a masked man in our front lawn.

Ok, so I am getting increasingly more irritated at these pranksters messing around our house. This has got to stop. There was a masked man in are yard a few days ago who did nothing but stand there and act creepy. Whoever this was has some money because that mask is definately expensive. It was something like you'd see on Doctor Who. Almost reminded me of the Silence or The Gentlemen from Buffy. yes we are geeks, get over it. I bet that mask was either stolen from a rich person or the money to buy it was bought with stolen goods. Nobody around here has that kind of money to spend.

I leave the room for a second and Ty talks to him? He should know better than that. I taught him better than that. Stranger Danger is definately going to be reviewed upon now.

 I am so sick of these teenagers thinking they are all "thugs". What the hell happened to this town? We used to be the kind of neighborhood where doors and cars went unlocked. People used to leave their cars running while they went to SuperValue or the DollarStore, now its like one of those major cities where you can't even look others in the eyes.

GODDD!! It ticks me off. I think it is one of the neighbors, some of them have fallen into bad crowds. All of these friggen druggies acting like they are all tough. People need to leave us the hell alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment