Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Job

I put in my resignation at my job last week. My last day is Friday. The enrollment was too low and my hours kept getting cut. So now I will be taking care of children at my home for a while. I also decided to take a chance at one of those work at home businesses. I will be inspecting packages and repackaging them in my home. It sounds good in theory, but I hope it is legit. There was no starting cost and they didn't ask for any SSI or credit card numbers so I hope it works out. It sounds like a good deal. My hubby got a position nearby that would make more money than what we are getting now. It isn't much but it'll be sure helpful. So I'm trying to find a way to be able to be a housewife again. I just hope I'm not too bored being at home all the time.
I want to one day open a really great licenced daycare in my home but we will need a lot of repairs to the house in order to get licenced. DCFS doesn't like our fencing and its very expensive to line an acre and a half in privacy fencing. It is a pipe dream right now. But legally I can watch three children at my house without needing to be licenced. The families can still recieve state daycare payments for me watching them, of course I charge them until state begins to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment