Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Charlie and I

Charlie and I grew up together, it was like destiny. His mother used to babysit me as a child. They moved away little did I know he was my neighbor when I was in third grade. As a child, I had difficulty making friends. I am a tad socially akward. I befriended his dog as a child. I was that little neighbor girl that would always come into your yard and play with your dogs. I used to let his puppy Skylar out every day to come play with me. I used to feed it leftovers whenever I'd come to visit. Whenever anyone came out from his house, I'd run away real fast. I had no idea it was him. I found out later the dog was on a special diet and they gave it away because it was always throwing up. When I was fourteen, my cousin introduced us at a dungeons and dragons party. We became best friends ever since. We didn't know until we eventually started dating that we had met several times before. His mother told us about it.


 We've been together ever since. Charlie enlisted in the army. We were saving up to get married and move in together. When he was away for those months of training, I went through a severe depression and we broke up for several months until he came back. He injured his knees after a year of being in the army and was discharged from the army.

We were married on June 3, 2006 at a local church in our town. We were pregnant about two months after we wed, unfortunately we lost our first child Gabriel or Gabby September 13, 2006. Luckily God gave us another chance.  

And happenings allowed us to take in a wonderful teenager, named Jared as our own.


We've been together ever since. Through thick and thin, sickness and health, we've been so in love. Of course we are not the perfect couple, we work at keeping our relationship strong, but it is so worth it! Then years we've been together. We've been together since I was in 8th grade. I love you bunny kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment