Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Eric's disappearance

So if you follow my Vlogs youtube.com/wildshadows57 , you'll notice that our friend Eric went missing. He aparently got into some kind of argument with his wife and just walked out on 9/24/11. Nobody knows where he is. His wife claims that he is at his mothers house, although when I called the police to do a wellness check, he was no where to be found. She never even planned to file a missing persons report for him, even after three days of him being missing. So I tried to file one. I filed a report, but when the cops talked to her, she retracted it. She says hes there but I'm uncertain if she is telling the truth. I private messaged his friends on Facebook and aparently I was the only person she told that he was missing. I have no idea what is going on. Is this some kind of blow off to me? Is something being hidden from me? I feel like such an outsider in this situation. I think something is being hidden from me, but I don't know exactly what? It is quite far to take a blow-off, if that is what it is. I mean, he is a friend of ours and I'm not going to just let him go missing without doing something. RIGHT? What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment